The Forestville Chamber of Commerce Welcomes You
- Find local businesses in the Forestville area
- Get involved with your community
- Learn about our low-key, family-oriented town
Our mixers are on hold for now, but will resume when it is safe for us to meet in larger social groups again.
It’s time for elections!
Want to get involved? Come to the September meeting, 9/1, 5:30pm, at the Forestville Youth Park.
How will it work?
– We have elections once a year for half the board. The term is two years.
– Our elections happen in-person at our monthly meetings.
– We have four positions up for re-election this time: the Vice President, the Treasurer, and two Directors.
– Nominations will happen at the September meeting. Only chamber members may make nominations, and each member may nominate one person per position. Only chamber members may be nominated. No person may nominate themself.
– The minutes of the September meeting will list all nominations for all open positions.
– The election will occur at the October meeting. Paper ballots will be provided for all meeting attendees who are current chamber members in good standing. Members with Business and Non-profit memberships get two ballots each, and members with Individual memberships get one ballot each.
– The Secretary and two board members not up for election will count the votes and verify the results before the November meeting.
– The results of the election will be shared at the November meeting by the President.
– The new board members will take office at the December meeting,
Congratulations to the "We Care" grant recipients!
Your Chamber of Commerce is glad we can help our local business with this second round of grants, as we all do our best to navigate these uncertain times.
The Forestville Chamber of Commerce is very happy to announce the 2020 business and volunteer of the year.
Russian River Cycles – Business of the Year
Vicky Holden and Bill Everly – Volunteer of the Year
Thank you all for everything you’ve done for Forestville!