WELCOME TO THE FORESTVILLE CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKET 2021!
TUESDAYS, JUNE 1, thru SEPTEMBER 28, 4p to 7p
2021 will offer a spectacular line-up of LOCAL FARMERS, ARTISAN FOOD VENDORS, CRAFTERS, and ARTISTS!
We follow COVID-19 guidelines for Certified Farmers Markets. Your safety is our highest priority.
As of now food vendors are allowed to prepare hot food on site and serve it to go! Our Beer & Wine booth plans on opening with a variety of world famous Sonoma County WINES & BEER! We have many picnic tables and benches sprinkled throughout the park where you can remove your masks and enjoy market food & drinks. FOOD, DRINK, FARMERS, CRAFTERS, WE WILL HAVE IT ALL!
A unique market setting, taking place in our spacious park under the shady Oak trees right in the center of downtown Forestville. Plenty of space for social distancing. The West County trail head meanders through the park which connects the towns of Sebastopol, Graton, and Forestville.
Our farmers look forward to bringing you the freshest nutrient dense local fruits & veggies around. Our food vendors look forward to bringing you delicious, tasty take-out foods. We will have avenues of colorful crafters. Fresh air, sunshine, and local West County vibes, all while supporting your local food system vendors. We can hardly wait to open!
We proudly support the “Farm to Panty” program. In 2020 our farmers donated 400 pounds of produce to the local “Farm to Pantry” program! Farm to Pantry distributed our donations to food banks, like Food for Thought in Forestville, and other local communities in need.
The Forestville Chamber of Commerce is a member of Sonoma County Farm Trails, a great organization that supports local farms, farmers markets, and more. Check out their website!
• Face coverings required • Vendors will maintain high standards for disinfecting surfaces. • Hand sanitizer available throughout the market. • It’s advised that customers bring small bills and try to give exact change to limit transferring of money. • Please keep conversations brief. • There are picnic tables and benches located in the park where you can enjoy market food & drink. We ask our customers not to mingle in those areas for longer than it takes to consume your food & drink. • Porta potty with a hand-washing station available. • Together we will get through this. Stay safe. Stay strong. See you in June. Questions please call Mary, Market Manager, 707-766-4597
The following information from the California Department of Public Health
California continues to issue guidance on preparing and protecting California from COVID-19. Consolidated guidance is available on California Department of Public Health’s Guidance page.
For more information on COVID-19 and California’s response visit the California Department of Public Health’s website.
TUESDAYS, JUNE 1, thru SEPTEMBER 28, 4p to 7p, 2021
Located in downtown Forestville right in the center of town, across the street from Shear Pleasure Salon and Canneti’s Restaurant.
6990 Front Street, Forestville, CA 95436
Email us at: email@example.com
Questions – call Mary 707-766-4597
Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ForestvilleCertifiedFarmersMarket/
Interested in becoming a vendor? Call 707-766-4597, or see the vendor section below, fill out an application, and send it in.
The Forestville Farmers Market is sponsored by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce.
Download Vendor Application: CLICK HERE
Procedure to become an approved vendor:
- Read the Forestville Farmers’ Market Rules and Regulations.
- Completely fill out the application form.
- Return the completed form along with photocopies of appropriate permits and licenses by mail to:
Forestville Certified Farmers Market
P.O. Box 546
Forestville, CA 95436
Mary, Market Manager
- When received, your complete application packet will be submitted to the Forestville Farmers Market Board for approval.
- You will be notified by the Market office of the decision.
- If your application is approved, you will be contacted by Mary, Market Manager, to arrange to sell at the Market.
Advance stall space reservations are required for all vendors.
For more information, please call Mary (707) 766-4597