Home of the 2020 Forestville Certified Farmers Market
Opening Day, Tuesday, July 7th, 4p to 7p
The Market will open on Tuesday, July 7th, 4p to 7p, and will continue to run every Tuesday from 4p to 7p. Last day is Tuesday, September 29.
We delayed opening in June in order to re-evaluate the current situation. Farmers Markets are considered an essential service just like grocery stores, except Farmers Markets are outdoors in the fresh air and sunshine, which is something the COVID-19 virus doesn’t like. The Market is located in our lovely park under the Oak trees right in the center of downtown Forestville. The West County trail head meanders through the park which connects to the little town of Graton, and Sebastopol. It’s such a beautiful setting. We hope to see you this year!
- RLR Farm of Forestville brings flavor packed, nutrient rich Micro Greens and other specialty veggies
- Ortiz Brothers of SantaRosa brings a plethora of healthy veggies, and seasonal fresh cut flowers and more
- Rojas Family Farm of Central Valley brings stone fruit, oranges, grapes and more to our market early in the season from the central valley
- Hidden Lake Farm of Forestville brings a variety of fresh stone fruits and veggies. Gravenstein apples, garlic, carrots, dry farmed table grapes and more.
Our Food Vendors
- The Green Grocer creates artisan, handcrafted foods that inspire your taste buds and fulfill your food dreams. All ingredients from local farms.
- Lata’s Indian Cuisine dishes up delicious authentic Indian food. Be still my heart.
- Edna’s Hot Dogs servers delish all beef dogs, polish sausage, and brats with all the fixins!
- Kettle Corn and Sweet Treats by our home town Pullen’s Concessions. Food for the soul!
Food vendors can only sell pre-packaged foods as per Health Dept COVID-19 guidelines. I’ve seen the Green Grocer and Lata’s set ups at other markets. They are both doing an outstanding job of being innovative in order to abide by the current COVID-19 safety guidelines. The processes they have in place are helping to keep themselves and their customers safe during these challenging times.
The market will be following social distancing guidelines. Vendors will be spaced a safe distance apart. Customers in line will be spaced 6ft apart. Social distancing guidelines will be posted for all.
Vendors and customers alike will be expected to follow current COVID-19 guidelines
- Everyone will be required to wear face coverings.
- Our vendors will maintain high standards for disinfecting surfaces.
- Our vendors will maintain their own hand-washing stations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the market.
- It’s advised that customers bring small bills and try to give exact change to limit transferring of money.
- Please keep conversations brief.
- There are 6 picnic tables and benches located in the park. We ask our customers not to mingle in those areas and other areas of the market.
- There will be a porta potty with a hand-washing station available for vendors only.
- The porta potty will not be open to the public.
We know that if we all abide by current guidelines we will have a safe and successful market. Our farmers look forward to bringing you the freshest nutrient dense local fruits & veggies around. Our Food vendors look forward to offering you delicious, tasty take-out foods. We will be here for you. Please come by and support your local food system.
Together we will get through this. Stay safe. Stay strong. See you soon.
For questions please call Mary Rand, Market Manager, 707-766-4597
The following information from the California Department of Public Health
California continues to issue guidance on preparing and protecting California from COVID-19. Consolidated guidance is available on California Department of Public Health’s Guidance page.
For more information on COVID-19 and California’s response visit the California Department of Public Health’s website.
Open every Tuesday, from July 7, thru September 29, 4 to 7p
Located in downtown Forestville right in the center of town, across the street from Shear Pleasure Salon and Canneti’s Restaurant.
6900 Front Street
Email us at: email@example.com
Questions – call Mary 707-766-4597
Check us out on Facebook!
We invite our local farmers and artisans to vend at the Forestville Farmers Market. We are always open to new vendor applicants. If you have local, handcrafted artisan products, goods or local produce and would like to become a vendor, please visit the ‘Become a Vendor’ section below. And if you just love Farmers Markets and want to come support your local farmers and artisans, please visit the Forestville Farmers Market
The Forestville Farmers Market is sponsored by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce
Download Vendor Application: CLICK HERE
Procedure to become an approved vendor:
- Read the Forestville Farmers’ Market Rules and Regulations.
- Completely fill out the application form (Click here to download it)
- Return the completed form along with photocopies of appropriate permits and licenses by mail to:
Forestville Certified Farmers’ Market
P.O. Box 546
Forestville, CA 95436
Mary, Market Manager
- When received, your complete application packet will be submitted to the Forestville Farmers Market Board for approval.
- You will be notified by the Market office of the decision.
- If your application is approved, you will be contacted by Mary, Market Manager, to arrange to sell at the Market.
Advance stall space reservations are required for all Markets.
For more information, please call Mary (707) 766-4597
Hosted by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce
Tuesdays, 4-7 pm, July 7 thru Sept 29, 2020