WELCOME TO THE FORESTVILLE CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKET – 2022 SEASON!
Tuesdays from June 7 – September 27, 4:00 – 7:00 pm
6990 Front Street, Forestville, CA 95436
Located in downtown Forestville, our market takes place in a beautiful park under shady Oak trees. The site hosts the West County Trailhead, connecting Forestville to our neighboring communities of Graton and Sebastopol. Enjoy live music and specialty foods while sitting at one of the many picnic tables scattered around the park. Have some famous Sonoma County wine or an ice-cold beer. Get fresh produce from our friendly local farmers, and shop for arts and crafts, all in the spacious open-air setting.
We proudly support the “Farm to Pantry” program. In 2020 our farmers donated 400 lbs of produce which was distributed to food banks through “Farm to Pantry”.
We follow the current COVID-19 guidelines for Certified Farmers Markets. Because the market is outdoors, masks are not required but are encouraged. Please practice social distancing and be respectful of other market goers’ space.
The Forestville Chamber of Commerce is a member of Sonoma County Farm Trails, a great organization that supports local farms, farmers markets, and more. Check out their website!
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ForestvilleCertifiedFarmersMarket/
The Forestville Certified Farmers Market is sponsored by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce.
Want to be a vendor at the Forestville Certified Farmers Market?
- Download the vendor application packet using the link below.
- Read the entire Forestville Farmers Market Rules and Regulations.
- Completely fill out the application form.
- Return the completed form along with photocopies of appropriate permits and licenses by mail it to: PO Box 546, Forestville, CA 95436
- When received, your application packet will be reviewed by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce, and you will be notified of the decision.
- If your application is approved, you will be contacted by the Chamber of Commerce to get you ready to sell at the market.
Advance stall space reservations are required for all vendors.