WELCOME TO THE FORESTVILLE CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKET
Tuesdays from June 1 – September 28, 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Located in downtown Forestville right in the center of town, across the street from Shear Pleasure Salon and Canneti’s Restaurant.
6990 Front Street, Forestville, CA 95436
EAT, DRINK, & SHOP!
Locally grown fruits and veggies, hot prepared foods, lots of crafters & artists, live music every week, including Sonoma County wines & beer, and plenty of picnic tables.
Located in the center of downtown Forestville in a beautiful park setting under shady oak trees. Picnic tables abound where you can enjoy your Market Food, Beer & Wines, & Live music and West County vibes.
The Market site hosts the West County Trail head, connecting our neighboring communities of Graton & Sebastopol. Shop for arts & crafts in a spacious open-air setting. Pick up fresh produce from our friendly local farmers. Have dinner, and enjoy our famous Sonoma County wines & ice cold beers.
Interested in becoming a vendor? See the vendor section below, fill out an application, and send it in.
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ForestvilleCertifiedFarmersMarket/
We proudly support the “Farm to Pantry” program. In 2020 our Farmers donated 400 lbs of produce to the local “Farm to Pantry” program! Farm to Pantry distributed our donations to food banks, like Food for Thought in Forestville, and other local communities in need.
The Forestville Chamber of Commerce is a member of Sonoma County Farm Trails, a great organization that supports local farms, farmers markets, and more. Check out their website!
The Forestville Farmers Market is sponsored by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce.
CURRENT COVID-19 GUIDELINES for Vendors and Customers:
Want to be a vendor at the Forestville Certified Farmers Market?
- Download the vendor application packet using the link below.
- Read the entire Forestville Farmers Market Rules and Regulations.
- Completely fill out the application form.
- Return the completed form along with photocopies of appropriate permits and licenses by mail it to: PO Box 546, Forestville, CA 95436
- When received, your application packet will be reviewed by the Forestville Chamber of Commerce, and you will be notified of the decision.
- If your application is approved, you will be contacted by the Chamber of Commerce to get you ready to sell at the market.
Advance stall space reservations are required for all vendors.