About the Forestville Chamber of Commerce
What We Do
The Forestville Chamber of Commerce welcomes all new members and thanks everyone who has continued their support of our business community, as well as our home town.
Each year our chamber sponsors several events that are designed to support the community through providing opportunities to meet and enjoy the company of other Forestville citizens. Some of these events include:
- Town Social and Business Expo
- Easter Egg Hunt especially for children
- Holiday Tree Lighting celebrating the holiday season
- Monthly chamber mixers. (Learn how to throw a mixer)
- Forestville Citizen of the Year Award
- Annual Chamber of Commerce Dinner, held every March, honors an outstanding volunteer who has contributed to our community with the “Forestville Citizen of the Year Award.”
As a non-profit, non-sectarian, non-partisan organization, the purpose of the Forestville Chamber of Commerce shall be to bring together individuals and businesses interested in working for the continuing improvement of the economic, cultural, environmental, recreational and social conditions of Forestville, Sonoma County, California. To that end, the Chamber will initiate action and sponsor activities when it is desirable that it do so, and support actions and/or activities initiated by other organizations, as well as, businesses and individuals.