Your membership dues goes a long way toward allowing us to support Forestville. This website is one way we can give a little back to you by letting citizens learn who you are and what you do, and by encouraging people to do their business with our neighbors and friends in the Forestville Chamber of Commerce.
Benefits of Joining the Chamber
– Meet people! Be part of the community! Know what’s going on!
– Have a voice in local events the chamber is working on, and help direct how chamber funds are spent.
– The chamber can promote your business’ promotion or event on our website and Facebook page, and on the marquee in town.
– If you need help with a special event, the chamber may be able to assist.
– Be invited to chamber mixers (once we start having them again) to meet other local business owners.
– Special assistance can be available through channels such as the chamber’s emergency fund, and special programs like the ‘We Care’ grants for local businesses.
– Have some fun!
Dues and Fees
All memberships run a full calendar year and include a listing in the online member directory.
Annual Membership Dues – $95
Non-profit organizations: $75
Individuals (no business affiliation): $25
Premium Member Webpage – For an additional $125, you can opt to have a separate in-depth page describing your services and contact information, in lieu of, or in addition to, your own website. This separate page would be based on a template, and allow for up to two photos and a logo.
Example: Applewood Inn member webpage